La Pueblita’s Memory Care community is designed to help residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other forms of memory loss overcome many of the challenges they face in everyday life. Our Memory Care campus includes 32 private apartments within a secure gated area with 24/7 care and services.
Health and Well Being
We believe that nurturing the mind, body and spirit is a necessity for any well-balanced lifestyle. Each resident is given an assessment by a licensed nurse to better understand their needs, and our capable staff is trained in therapeutic methods and programs designed to help memory care residents reconnect with favorite memories, pastimes and routines. Our trained staff is available 24/7 to aid in daily living activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing and toileting.
Community Life at La Pueblita
The Memory Care campus at La Pueblita offers various indoor and outdoor environments for our residents to enjoy the company of others as well as the idyllic climate and natural setting of Mexico. The garden areas and walkways offer our residents a safe and controlled environment where they can freely mingle with other residents under the watchful eye of our staff. We encourage residents to participate in daily planned activities designed to enhance their personal well-being and self-confidence. Our residents are treated with the respect they deserve. Pricing for Memory Care is all inclusive and shared apartment arrangements may be possible contingent upon the approval of the families and the medical director.
Memory Care Amenities and Services
- Private suites
- Restaurant-style dining with three healthy meals plus unlimited snacks.
- Beauty and barber services
- Complimentary transportation to local destinations
- Daily Schedule of Social, Fitness, Cultural and Recreational activities
General Services Include:
- Electricity, water and basic cable TV connection
- WIFI for the whole property
- General maintenance of residences and green areas
- Weekly cleaning of housing units
- Property and personal injury insurance
- 24-hour emergency response system monitored by on-site staff.
Basic Health and Care
- Individual Care Plans based on resident assessment and help with daily activities, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Monthly well visits
- Medication management
- Meal Reminders
- Daily activities and social events that meet each resident’s personal needs and abilities.
- Trained medical staff available 24 hours a day on site